For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade® 150 S kicks the flight experience up a notch. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it's your first collective pitch helicopter. Self-stabilisation, more accurate panic switch, and self-levelling flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Carbon fibre main frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and Fibre Reinforced Plastic main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
• SAFE® Technology: Self leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
• Progressive Flight Modes: Allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
• Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
• Durable: Carbon fibre and aluminium construction allow the 150 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
• Collective Pitch: Collective Pitch and SAFE® allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3D flying
• Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, high-speed digital servos
• Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushless tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
• 5-6 minute flights
Refined SAFE® Technology
Innovative SAFE® Technology makes the Blade® 150 S the ideal collective pitch trainer. With three progressive flight modes, SAFE® allows for new pilots to learn at their own pace. Beginner mode limits bank angle and self-levels the model as well as dampens altitude adjustments. Intermediate and Advanced modes are perfect for pilots ready to maximise their collective pitch experience.
Enhanced Panic Recovery
With the Blade® 150 S, Panic recovery is now faster, easier, and more accurate than ever before. With the simple push of a button, the 150 S automatically rights itself, no matter the orientation or flight mode.
Optimised Carbon Fibre and Aluminium Design
The all-new carbon fibre and aluminium design takes frame rigidity to another level for a rock solid flight experience. Plus, the reinforced tail boom mount eliminates the need for cross supports for a more streamlined look while staying extremely durable.
Spektrum™ AR6335A Flybarless Controller with AS3X Technology
Cutting-edge Spektrum™ technology is woven throughout the 150 S from the metal geared micro Spektrum™ 2070 servos with Optimised Servo Geometry paired with a expertly tuned AS3X stabilised flybarless controller.
Spektrum™ Forward Programming Support
When controlled by a compatible Spektrum™ Transmitter (Firmware 2.0+ on Gen2 and iX12 transmitters) pilots will have extensive control over the flybarless system and setup right from the transmitter. Including individual cyclic trims, gains, roll rates, and more!
|Main Rotor Diameter
||6 Channel DSM2/DSMX (Req.)
||400-500mAh 3S LiPo (Req.)
|Approximate Flight Time