With the capacity to handle 2S and 3S LiPo power, the Flux EMH-80A ESC is the perfect match for the #112850 MMH-4000KV 1/10th scale brushless motor.
Complete waterproof protection means you can use your car equipped with the Flux EMH-80A in the wettest of conditions, or when the weather's warm, a large fan sits on top of the case inside a protective cover to keep things cool.
• 1. Waterproof* and dust-proof. The ESC has been designed to work in wet conditions.
a.*Please remove the cooling fan when using the ESC very wet conditions.
b.*After using the ESC in wet conditions, please clean and dry it to avoid the oxidation to copper connectors
• 2. 2S-3S capable
• 3. Compatible with sensorless brushless motor
• 4. 3 running modes ("Forward with Brake" mode, "Forward/Reverse with Brake" mode, and Rock Crawler" mode).
• 5. Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment
• 6. 9 Punch modes from "Soft" to "Very aggressive" to be suitable for different chassis, tires and tracks
• 7. Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection
• 8. Easily programmed with the "SET" button on the ESC
Continuous Current: 80A
Burst Current: 540A
Resistance: 0.0004 ohm
Application: 1/10 scale On-Road and Off-Road
1) 2S LiPo/6 cell NiMh; On-Road: = 5.5T; Off-Road: = 6000Kv; 3650 Size Motor
2) 3S LiPo/9 cell NiMh; On-Road: = 8.5T; Off-Road: = 4000Kv; 3650/3660 Size Motor
Battery: 4-9 cells NiMh or 2-3S LiPo
1) For 4-6 cells NiMH or 2S Lipo: You needn't change the 5V cooling fan on the ESC;
2) For 7-9 cells NiMH or 3S Lipo: You must change the original 5Vcooling fan to 12V cooling fan, or supply the 5V cooling fan from the receiver (5-6V);
Built-in BEC: 6V/2A Switching
Program Port: Multiplexed with cooling fan port
Motor Type: Sensorless Brushless