Use the comfortable and feature-packed HPI TF-40 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence when controlling your car or truck kit!
The HPI TF-40 radio system uses the latest digital 2.4GHz radio technology to give you trouble-free, total control of your RC car! You will be able to confidently drive your HPI kit with other drivers without worrying about things like frequencies or radio conflicts. This is a fully-featured, lightweight, 3-channel radio with advanced ergonomic features and total adjustability.
Set the radio up for your car with custom features like servo reversing, centre trim, end point adjustments, dual rate and more. Only 4 AA batteries are required to power the TF-40, so it's light in your hands, and the drop-down steering wheel makes it comfortable to hole. With the adjustable, built-in failsafe feature, you will be protected just in case the radio transmitter loses its connection with the receiver.
• Digital 2.4GHz technology
• Run your HPI kit with other drivers without worrying about frequencies!
• Adjustable built-in failsafe
• 3 Channel
• Drop-down steering wheel design for improved comfort and racer feel
• Servo end point adjustments for steering and throttle
• Servo reversing
• Steering dual rate
• Centre trim (steering and throttle )
• Light weight (only 4 AA batteries required)
• Simple switch for legal use in France
Use with #105383 RF-40 2.4GHz receiver in RC vehicles with electronic speed controllers with BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuitry), or nitro/petrol kits that use 4 cell (6V) receiver packs.
Please Note: This transmitter will not work with the RF-30 2.4GHz receiver, the RF-30 is designed for use only with the TF-20 radio.