The Micro Mustang RTR-X is perfect for shredding tires inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run Micro RS4 kit features a highly detailed and scale 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X replica body for an awesome scale look wherever you drive! Just like the 1/10th scale replica, we even include TWO SETS of wheels and tires, one for drifting and one for racing!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo. It's ready to drive or drift straight out of the box, just like Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s full-size Ford Mustang!
• Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
• Officially licensed replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X
• Drives just like a larger RC car!
• 4WD for maximum control and speed
• Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
• Double-wishbone independent front suspension
• Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
• Front universal dogbones
• Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
• Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
• EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
• 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
• 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
• 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
• AC wall charger included for extra convenience
• 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
WHAT YOU NEED:
Absolutely nothing! All batteries and charger included to get driving right away