Overlander XP2 30A Brushless Speed Controller
ESC XP2 30A Brushless speed controller features
* Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
* Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
* Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
* Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
* Easy configured with program card.
* System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
* 3 timing modes can match different motors.
* 3 modes of start force adjustment.
* Governor mode for heli
* Reverse motor direction
* Low resistance PCB
* Input Voltage: Support 2-3 cell Li-Po, 5- 9 Nimh
* Continue current: 30A, (Burst max 40A 10 secs)
* BEC output: 2A/5V
* Dimensions: 42 x 25 x 8 mm
* Weight: 23g
* Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
* Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more.