Overlander XP2 60A SBEC Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller READY TO FLY! - Now fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 4mm gold connectors for the motor!
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 SBEC 60A Brushless speed controller features:
• Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
• Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
• Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
• Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
• Easy configured with program card.
• System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
• 3 timing modes can match different motors.
• 3 modes of start force adjustment.
• Governor mode for heli
• Reverse motor direction
• Low resistance PCB
• Input Voltage: Support 2-6 cell Li-Po, 5-18 Nimh
• Continue current: 60A, (Burst max 80A 10 secs)
• BEC output: 5A/5V
• Dimensions: 77 x 35 x 14 mm
• Weight: 53.4g
• Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
• Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
• 4mm gold connectors
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more.