Forever, well as long as we can remember, the PT-19 has been a popular choice for classic model pilots because of their looks, flying characteristics and a bit of nostalgia thrown in. This PT-19 boasts a large 202cm wingspan so it's not a small model by any means and this large scale helps make this PT-19 a formidable model.
We get use to seeing a well presented kit from the Seagull factory and this is no exception. Opening the large box you will be faced with a neatly packed kit with all contents individually pack and secured ensuring the kit reaches you in the best possible condition.
Seagull where keen to make this PT-19 look as scale as possible so included features like, Oleo sprung undercarriage, split flaps, exhaust pipes, two light weight pilots, cockpit detail and a traditional scale colour scheme cut from Oracover.
In our book a 4 stroke is the only way to go with this type of classic aircraft but there is also a 2 stroke option.
• All wood construction
• Aerobatic performance
• Eye catching scale colour scheme
• Nostalgic looks created with genuine Oracover film covering
• Colourful scale decal sheet
• Factory painted fibreglass cowl
• Scale oleo landing gear with painted ABS covers
• Highly detailed open cockpits with lightweight painted pilots
• Dummy scale exhaust and roll over pylon
• Loaded with intricate scale add-ons