ARTF kits are great, we all love 'em and we all appreciate the time savings they provide, however a growing number of R/C flyers are finding that, having assembled one or two ARTFs, what they really fancy is a stab at traditional building. Some choose a plan build for their first foray into balsa-bashing but most seek a simple kit, a kit such as the Seagull Challenger, that offers all the advantages of laser cut parts, carefully chosen hardware and an instruction manual that guides you step-by-step through the build process. In truth, the Challenger is the perfect choice for not only does it ensure a problem-free build, it offers an opportunity to produce a one-off model in a colour scheme of your choice and promises a fantastic, agile aerobatic flight performance when you're finished. Building your own R/C model is absorbing, enjoyable and immensely satisfying and that's why so many are deciding to give it a go. It's also why the Challenger kit is such a popular choice amongst sport flyers and those seeking a good follow-on aerobat.
• Suits i.c. or electric power.
• Makes a perfect follow-on trainer.
• Takes 4-channel radio with 5 servos.
• Accurate laser-cut parts.
• Interlocking parts for easy assembly.
• Two cowl options - choose balsa side cheeks or full moulded cowl.
• Pre-painted pilot figure.
• Full-size plan.
• Practical upright engine installation.
What's in the Box
• 1x Laser-cut ply and balsa parts set.
• 1x Hardware pack (horns, pushrods, wheels, spinner and accessories).
• 1x Engine mount.
• 1x Fuel tank and fittings.
• 1x Self adhesive decal sheet.
• 1x Bottle of white wood glue.
• 1x Full-size plan.
• 1x Sanding block.
• 1x Pre-painted pilot.
• 1x Pre-painted dural undercarriage.
||Almost Ready To Fly
||4 Channel with 4 Servos (Req.)