Very few R/C warbirds fly as well as the Mustang, indeed this terrific 56" span version for 5 / 6 function radio only goes to prove the point. Built from lightweight CNC-cut balsa and ply, wrapped in matt Oracover and displaying the colour scheme of US Army Air Force P-51D 'Hurry Home Honey', it's the perfect choice for your .60 two-stroke, .70 four-stroke, or electric equivalent powerset. Perfect for popping in the car in one piece this gem of a model is an everyday warbird with the look and performance of something twice its size. Supplied with a fixed undercarriage as standard, the recommended conversion to electric retracts is both convenient and easy, with mounting blocks, wheel wells and leg covers either pre-installed or supplied for retro-fit.
• Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
• Evocative scale colour scheme.
• Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
• Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
• Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
• Forward fuselage hatch for easy tank and flight battery access.
• Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
• Includes parts for fitting optional retracts (available separately).