This is a Radio Control replica of the MINI JCW Coupe race car, which raced in the SP 3T class at the 39th ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2011. This car was based on the new 2-seater MINI Coupe and features race-spec modifications including a sharper windshield angle, adjustable suspension and rear wing, and a 247hp 1.6-liter four-cylinder twin-scroll turbo engine that enables a top speed of 240km/h. The Tamiya RC car is built on the popular M-05 M-Chassis platform, which is easy to build and fun to drive.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Polycarbonate body, rear wing and light bucket cases included.
• Separately-molded side mirrors are made of ABS plastic.
• Body is mounted on the nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis with long wheelbase (239mm).
• M0-5 Chassis features front wheel drive, independent double wishbone suspension with friction damper units.
• Gear differential included.
• Vinyl sticker sheet and masking seals for windows included.
• Includes 540 motor and Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC.