Officially licensed from Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader, Traxxas' new Ford Mustang Boss 302 puts you behind the wheel of this legendary racer. Titan 550 horsepower stays true to the Boss 302's performance heritage, cranking out tire-shredding torque for instant acceleration and exciting power slides. The lowered stance, tough wide-body styling, and aggressive Split Spoke wheels speak to the performance that lives under the body. The Boss 302 is an impressive street machine with rocker actuated coil-over shocks, full-time 4WD, and unmistakable Mustang style-all fully assembled and Ready-To-Race®! Hang it out in the turns and hustle down the straights with the perfect blend of power and traction-4WD makes it easy to ride the ragged edge of oversteer as though you had the pedal to the floor in a full-size Boss 302. The innovative suspension system has been expertly engineered for high-performance driving right down to the oil filled, threaded-body GTR shocks and firm, road-tuned springs. The all-wheel drive system rides on full ball-bearings and delivers smooth efficient power through Traxxas' Torque-Control™ slipper clutch and proven telescoping u-joint drive shafts. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength, weight, function, and style in an impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas.
• Officially Licensed 1/16 Ford Mustang Boss 302 body and graphics
• Full-time 4WD for superior handling and control
• XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control
• High-torque Titan 12T 550 motor
• Waterproof electronics
• Special-compound slick tires
• Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
• Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control.
• Torque-control slipper clutch
• Sealed differentials
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Metric hex hardware
• Rubber-sealed ball bearings
MODEL 7303: 1/16 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (brushed), fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®,
with TQ™ AM radio system, Titan® 12T 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control,
7.2 volt NiMH battery & charger, and Officially Licensed painted body.