The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that is loaded with innovation that instantly obsoletes the status quo with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive portal axles deliver maximum ground clearance that dramatically turns "no way" into "no problem." Whether you are enjoying outdoor trails or getting technical on the rocks, the remote-locking front and rear differentials and high/low range transmission provide unmatched driving versatility.
Trail trucks are fast and nimble, but lack the off-road credentials to tackle a technical course. Dedicated crawlers power over obstacles, but their locked differentials and slow speeds make them boring on the trail. The all-new groundbreaking Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler obliterates the line between trail rig and crawler.
Built the Traxxas way, the TRX-4 is rugged, powerful, and ready for fun on the trail or the crawling course. Remotely locking differentials, steep approach angles, and industry-first portal axles provide bona fide crawling credentials. Revolutionary Cruise Control and remotely operated high/low transmission make it a blast to drive on the trail. Why compromise when the TRX-4 Scale and Trail crawler lets you have it all?
- Officially Licensed Land Rover Defender Body
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Powerful Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles provide Increase ground clearance (3.14") and eliminate torque twist
- 1.5mm Rigid Steel Frame rails increase torsional rigidity
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive drivetrain features remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Innovative Battery Compartment had a hinged battery strap allowing for quick and easy battery access
- Two speed transmission has high/low range with remote shifting
- Steering features Superior 45° steering angle
- Front Suspension - 3 link with panhard
- Rear Suspension - Triangulated 4 link
- Aluminium GTS Shocks
- 1.9" Canyon Trail tyres with trail-tuned foam inserts
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Patented O-Ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating